Friday, January 14, 2011

Milestones

Lots of exciting things have happened this week! I'll be 4 months next week and I did two big things recently. First, Wednesday was my first day in my own crib. I have a room all to myself now! Mom and dad used to have me sleep in their bed, then the pack and play at the base of their bed and now I have my own bed!! It's so comfortable and the room is nice and quiet and dark which makes it easy for me to sleep. The best part, my sisters, the kitties, don't keep me up anymore when they scratch at the door to be let outside or want to come back in. That was a little annoying. Mom and dad are also very happy because it seems like I sleep longer in my crib. Here is a picture of me taking my first nap in my crib!
We had a snow day this week too! Daddy got to stay home from work and he got to watch the snow fall all night and I got to wake up to a lot of snow on the ground, it was so pretty!
I think the most exciting thing that happened this week is that I rolled over! It was kind of cool. I started on my stomach and before I knew it, I was on my back! I didn't think it was that spectacular but mom sure got excited. I did it so fast she couldn't get a picture....oh well. 
This picture is pretty funny. I had so much fun playing in my jumparoo that I almost fell asleep. I think I worked so hard I tired myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment