Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Note from Mom: Wishes come true

Wishes do come true! For the past 5 birthdays I have wished for a healthy baby of our own. Birthdays came and birthdays went and sometimes I had to say, "well, maybe next year" and find other things to be thankful for. Well, today on my 33rd birthday I had to wish for something else because our baby is here, Price is here and we have our baby boy.

 Life has always been good and my 8 years with Kadin have been wonderful. We've been able to travel the world, start and end careers while making new ones and been able to make fun memories with family and friends. But one thing we always dreamed of was having a baby. When we found out I was pregnant we were beyond excited, nervous and thrilled to see what we were having. 

Now Price is here! Price, you are now almost 4 months old and you are the light of my life. Waking up every morning and seeing your smiling face looking up at me brings me such joy. I can not wait for what is to come and what our lives hold together. 

This year I wished for something different but I will always wish for something revolving around you and our family. Can't wait for many more wishes to come true. 

I love you Price, 
Your mommy

2 comments:

  1. Reenie, you are an amazing mommy ... and Price is sure handsome. You have a beautiful family. Happy b-day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just now reading this post. I am beyond thrilled that your wish came true. You and Kadin are amazing parents and Price is one lucky boy. We are all so fortunate to have him in our lives as well. I bet this was a birthday that won't be forgotten. :)

    ReplyDelete